Christian Curriculum for Grades 1-12
Bible-based, Integrated, Complete
Christian Light Education (CLE) has been developed by Christian Light Publications (CLP) to meet the needs of children for a Christian education.
The CLE curriculum includes a variety of materials that are used in classroom schools, learning centers, home study, adult study, and in supplemental ways with other programs.
One of the distinctive features of the CLE curriculum is the emphasis on conceptual learning. Students are guided to analyze related facts and draw proper conclusions from their study.
For over a quarter of a century, Christian Light Education has produced quality school material that prepares students for life, both academically and spiritually. Whether you are looking for a full program or a specific subject to supplement your curriculum, with curriculum for grades K-12, CLE can help you.
Bible Integrated . . .
We believe all truth is God’s truth. Any worthwhile education must measure against the yardstick of God’s Word.
The creationist life-view leads students to marvel at the wonder of God’s work in nature.
Bible selections implant God’s Word in the student’s heart.
CLE emphasizes . . .
- Wholesome morals
- Godly character training
- Biblical relationships
- Respect for authority
- Family values
- Work ethics
- Church support
- Separation from worldly influence
Self-centered living, fashion, and secular values and relationships are exposed as inconsistent with Biblical principles.
Academically Sound . . .
Teachers using Christian Light continually report above-average achievement test scores. Here’s why:
- Reverence for God — Proverbs 1:7 says, “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge.” A school program rooted in God’s Word bears fruit.
- Complete learning program — We offer all core subjects for every grade. Our comprehensive Scope and Sequence outlines content from grades 1 through 12. This eliminates gaps and overlaps which occur when multi-curriculum teaching programs are used.
- Mastery learning — Quality is emphasized. Continual review is incorporated. Tests and quizzes are geared to a minimum of 80% as a passing grade.
- Conceptual learning — CLE leads students through all the learning levels: memory, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
Easy to Use . . .
Classroom or individualized, multi- or single-grade teaching, CLE is adaptable to your needs. All grades require teacher supervision and direction, yet lessons are written at student comprehension levels so that the average, self-motivated student can complete tasks without intensive teacher assistance.
Diagnostic tests in Language Arts and Math make placement easy in these subjects.
Teacher’s Guidebooks, solution keys, and other resource materials provide additional help for the busy teacher.
For quick yet accurate checking, easy scoring answer keys enable students to check their own work.
Pre-calculated quizzes and tests give quick, reliable results. No creating of tests or guesswork is necessary. Complete record keeping forms are available.
Introducing . . .
Busy teachers will appreciate the handy teacher’s guides, quizzes, and lesson divisions. For students, Sunrise Edition brings more color, more manageable learning increments, a new reader series, and much more.
Thoroughly reviewed and tested, Sunrise Edition continues the tradition of high standards that make Christian Light Education a trusted name in Christian education.
This is not Christian Light’s corporate site.
But entering their site via our links here
will generate a small commission for us.